I am an Assistant Professor at Department of Applied Mathematics, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan.
- Instabilities in thin fluid films.
- Thin films of nematic liquid crystals.
Numerical methods for nonlinear PDEs: nonlinear Schrodinger equation,
high order nonlinear diffusion equation.
- Computational fluid dynamics: Immersed boundary method, Immersed interface method.
- Curve construction: Non-Uniform-Rational B-spline (NURBs).
- 2014.08--present Assistant Professor, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
- 2012.12--2014.07 Research Associate, Loughborough University, UK
- 2012.06--2012.12 Marie Curie Experienced Researcher, Loughborough University, UK
- Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics, May 2012, New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA
Dissertation: Instabilities in Newtonian films and nematic liquid crystal droplets.
Advisors: Dr. Lou Kondic and
Dr. Linda J. Cummings
- M.S. in Applied Mathematics, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan
Thesis: Numerical methods for the nonlinear Schrodinger equation
Advisor: Dr. Ming-Chih Lai
- B.S. in Mathematics, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan